Saturday 16 July 2011

Bunting

This is the first time that I have used bunting on my cards, although from what I have seen of other peoples cards it seems to be quite popular. The reason I have given it a go is because it is the challenge on Penny Black blog site this week. I have also used the sketch from this weeks challenge on Sketch Saturday blog which is below.

SS-164

I have used papers from a pack by HOTP called Floral Ultimate Pack. My Penny Black image is coloured in with Promarkers: Antique pink, soft green, almond, blush, oatmeal, rose pink, pastel green, pastel pink, gold, vanilla, tulip yellow and cool grey 1. The sentiment is from Tulip and I have finished off with 3 pink gems in the bottom right hand corner.

IMGP2999

Thank you for looking. x

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the soft muted colours...

Sandra H said...

This is lovely! l truely love the image its coloured beauti!:) Sandra H

darcy48 said...

Lovely card love the colours Arlinex

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card annette ..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Levana Xu said...

I still wondering what does "bunting" here mean? Could explain it? Anyway love your coloring.. Great card

Annette said...

Thank you for all your comments. Levana bunting is the little triangles at the top of the card. In the UK we use bunting at special occasions, its generally triangular bits of fabric, sometimes flags.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Annette and so cute too.
luv
Debby