Sunday 24 July 2011

Male Christmas card

Made my 2nd Christmas card of the year today! Have made this one for a male specifically as I always find when I come to write my cards I don’t necessarily have ones appropriate for male friends. Have chosen a Penny Black image with a Spellbinders die cut, DCWV card, cuttlebug embossing folder, DCWV ric rac ribbon, papermania paper, dovecraft brad, papermania brads and star embellishment. The image has been coloured in with the following Promarkers

honeycomb, peach, berry red, powder blue, satin, pastel blue and cool grey 1

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday – For his eyes only theme

Penny Black Saturday Chellenge – Starburst!

Sketch Saturday - SS-165

and I love promarkers – Christmas in July

IMGP3079IMGP3080IMGP3081

Thank you for looking.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card...

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, I love how you have achieved the stripes, and what a cute image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

darcy48 said...

Love your male christmas card fab Arlinex

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card annette...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

looks very touchy-feely, and it's beautiful to look at too.
Thank you for joining in our sketch saturday challenge
Jo xx