Saturday 9 July 2011

First Christmas card of 2011

Again this card is inspired by 2 challenge blogs this week. The first is Sketch Saturday. This weeks sketch is below

SS-163

The second challenge blog I am entering this card in is Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme over there this week is Christmas In July, hence my first Christmas card for the year. I have moved away from Promarkers this week and have chosen to use water colour pencils. I can’t remember where the papers and embellishments are from, I think they are Flair but can’t be certain. I’ve had them for a while.

Hope you like it and thank you for looking as always. x

IMGP2962

5 comments:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful card! I love everything about it. Makes me want to break out all my Christmas stamps and papers and stamp away.

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the colouring of this adorable image!

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card annette.....thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card annette.....thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, cute Christmas card.
luv
Debby