Sunday 3 July 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Unfortunately no such luck for me today but the weather is gorgeous and the theme for this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Desert Island Stamps. I have decided to go with a beach theme although it could be a favourite Penny Black stamp you use all the time. Any way, I went for a beach theme with this lovely cat image. The papers I think are DCWV and I have used my promarkers to colour the image in with. The stickers are K & Co grand adhesions.

Thank you for looking.

IMGP2948

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love how summery it feels...

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card annette and I can see why this is a favourite stamp...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant fun acrd, Liz x

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

hi annete,

what a lovely card, i realy love the stamp.
can you tell me the name of this stamp?
hope to hear from you

greetings
angelique