Wednesday 6 July 2011

Rock star hedgehog

Have been inspired to make this male birthday card by this weeks theme on Cute Card Thursday challenge blog which is ‘Technology’. At first I was a little bit stumped as to what image I could use, but looking through my stamps I managed to find this little hedgehog with his microphone. Have kept it nice and simple. Have used nellies dies, image is Penny Black ‘A song for you’, Happy Birthday cuttlebug embossing folder and papers are from the Daisy and Dandelion Perfect Picnic pack. Promarkers used are

Terracota, oatmeal, cool grey 1/3/4, satin, blush, vanilla and pale pink.

I am entering this card in to Cute Card Thursday challenge and I Love Promarkers Challenge

Thank you for looking

IMGP2955

1 comment:

katesacraftybugger said...

great card,Thanks for playing along at I ♥ promarkers -Kate .